Are you ready to take your business to the next level? We have a business coaching package that’s perfect for you.
You already know what success looks like.
You’re doing well. You’re making sales and taking listings. Your clients love your work. You’re getting a steady stream of referrals.
But you know that the opposition sign board on a property you appraised is a sign you could be doing more. In fact there’s a voice inside you that’s reminding you that you’re yet to break through.
You know there’s something holding you back from achieving the results you’ve always dreamed of.
To find out what that ‘something’ is you’ve listened to the gurus. You’ve read their books, watched their videos and attended their conferences. But nothing has changed.
If this sounds all too familiar then it’s time to make a real change – one that starts with YOU. That change is to get someone on your team who can help you align your values, goals and processes and let your business soar.
In my 21 years in agency practice I walked the same path you’re on today. I experienced the highs and the lows, just like you. I read books, watched videos, and flew to the other side of the world to attend seminars. But it wasn’t until I employed a coach that my business results really began to accelerate.
With a coach on my team I had an ally who I knew would put my interests first. I had a confidant, a coach and a CEO all for less than the cost of a receptionist.
But most importantly I had a great listener, someone who was interested in what I had to say and had the skills to help me discover my own answers.
And if that’s what you’re looking for, I’m here to help.
My coaching is designed to empower you to turn your business into a high performance profit factory.
I’ll help you to:
- Become a more self-aware communicator and leader
- Identify the core values that will help you and your team identify your true purpose
- Set clear, achievable goals that will motivate you and your team
- Identify the key processes you’ll want to develop so that your business can achieve sustained growth
- Be accountable for achieving your personal and business goals.
If you want to know more call me now on 0419 538 838 or send an inquiry using the form below.
Want to know more? Read on.
What’s included in your coaching services?
Your ongoing coaching programme starts before our first meeting. Once you’ve decided to become a coaching client I’ll send you a pre-coaching form. Completing this form will help you focus on what you want to achieve, what’s standing in your way and the changes you’ll need to make.
Once I’ve received this form you’ll then receive:
- An initial meeting where we’ll go over your business with a fine-tooth comb. We’ll put your business under the microscope and document what’s working and the areas that need improvement.
- A monthly meeting with me where you get to discuss what’s important to you and your business
- A monthly email that outlines the commitments you made during your meeting
- Access to an online log book that documents the progress you’ve made toward achieving your goals and serves as a business plan and to-do list
- Telephone and email support during business hours so that you can share your wins, discuss unexpected obstacles or simply talk through an issue that’s bugging you
How much does your coaching service cost?
On demand coaching
With this package you can use my services on a casual, as-needed basis. This package is ideal for someone who’s going through a transition phase and who needs someone to help them make smart choices. The fee for this service is $1000+GST per month.
Alternately, I’m available at an hourly fee of $500+GST.
This package is designed for those who are looking to create longterm changes to their business. I offer blocks of 6 months of coaching for $795+GST per month payable monthly in advance.
How does your coaching work?
My coaching philosophy is driven by the following key beliefs:
- Self-awareness is critical to business success. When we have a clear understanding of ourselves we feel more empowered to build on our strengths and make meaningful changes in areas where we perceive the need for improvement.
- You are the expert in your life and your business. What you’re looking for is someone who will listen and help you rediscover, and put into action, what you already know.
- You are a reflection of your values. When your values are clear you’ll find it easy to set goals and make decisions. My job is to help you develop a clear set of values that will serve as the true north on your personal and business compass.
- Goals are essential if you want to live a life of intention and power. My job is to help you set better goals, ones that are clear and realistic but are big enough to stir you to action and motivate you to perform at your best.
- In business, process is where the job gets done. I’ll work with you to identify the key systems you’ll need to drive inquiries, convert sales and generate referral business.
- On the road to success you’ll experience failure – they’re two sides of the same coin. My job is to help you learn from them both.
I adhere to the following voluntary code of conduct:
- I will treat you with dignity and respect.
- I will treat your needs, goals and ambitions as paramount.
- I will hold you to account for achieving your stated business and personal goals.
- I will respond to your communications in a timely manner.
- I will conduct myself in a professional manner.
- I will maintain all information gained from you during the course of our coaching relationship in strict confidence, except where you give me express release to do otherwise, or as required by law.
- I will maintain the fact of our coaching relationship confidential.
- I will identify my level of competence as a coach to the best of my ability and I will not over-represent my qualifications, expertise, or experience.
- Prior to entering into a coaching relationship with you I will clearly communicate the terms of our agreement and the expectations of both parties.
- Prior to entering into a coaching relationship with you I will disclose to you the existence of any commercial or significant relationships that may give rise to a conflict of interest.
- I will disclose any commissions, compensation, or referral fees that I stand to receive in the course of providing you with advice.
- I will not offer professional information or advice I know to be confidential, misleading, or for which the accuracy is beyond my competence to assess.
- I will respect copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property rights and comply with laws and my agreements concerning these rights.
Need more convincing? Here’s what one client had to say.
Peter has been working with me for the past 3 years as my mentor and coach. He has guided me through the vast expanse of the real estate industry and directed me on how to fast track my career.
After 7 years in real estate I am now about to open my own office with my business partner, and Peter will play a large role in how we represent ourselves.
Had Peter not encouraged me a few years back I believe that I would still be doing the same old things that 95% of real estate agents do.
I’m really proud of the work that Peter and I have done together. It’s a great feeling to have someone that can understand who you really are and what you are really about and help translate that into positive action.
– Dean Bradley, Sales Associate Peard Real Estate
Ready to get started? Call me now on 0419 538 838.